Browse Items (27 total)

  • Tags: 1910s

3947.jpg
Portrait of Elizabeth Deering Hanscom, professor of English at Smith College from 1894 to 1932.

5451.jpg
Pictured are Elizabeth Walrath, Beulah Powers, Lois Evans, Doris Kendrick, Bernice Wheeler, and Hazel Dise, all Class of 1918.

556.jpg
The original Graham Hall, built in 1910, contained faculty offices and classrooms, including this lecture hall. Graham Hall was one of the buildings demolished in 1970.

5404.jpg
Letter from Professor Alfred Churchill of the Art Department to Smith College Librarian Josephine Clark requesting that the library's art books be moved to the Hillyer Gallery library.

5364.jpg
Photograph shows the front exterior of the new library building.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2