Browse Items (28 total)

  • Tags: lighting fixtures

4446.jpg
This room was on the second floor of the original "H" shaped building.

556.jpg
The original Graham Hall, built in 1910, contained faculty offices and classrooms, including this lecture hall. Graham Hall was one of the buildings demolished in 1970.

5355.jpg
Members of the Friends group seated in yellow chairs around a table in the College Archives and Sophia Smith Collection room of the library.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2